For successful completion of clinical studies, Early Clinical Trials serve as the stepping stone. These are the most expensive and regulated part of a trial. In this event, experts from all over Europe will share their insight and wisdom on
- Strategies for conducting efficient early phase trials
- Conducting cost effective early phase trials
- Patient recruitment, retention and safety
- Budget management for early trials
Clinical Trial Operations are highly important part of the drug development process and encompass the whole clinical trial process from phases I-IV. They include implementing, monitoring and managing the clinical components of a study. Renowned luminaries from pharma-biotech will be giving insights on
- Patient screening and recruitment
- Site selection & Data management
- Partnership development
Oncology is the fastest growing therapeutic area as most of the studies being conducted today are in this field. Keeping this in view, World Business Intelligence is organizing the Oncology Development Excellence day. The agenda of this program will focus on
- Advancements in Oncology Trials
- Strategies for managing Oncology Trials
- Oncology Regulatory issues
- Research Methods in Oncology Studies
Innovative Thought Leaders
Programme Format & Key Features
Through strategic keynote plenaries, themed tracks and dedicated networking sessions, you have the chance to really tailor the event to the needs of your day-to-day role.
What a great opportunity to debut new solutions, improve your brand awareness, meet new prospective clients and preserve existing relationships.
A chance to meet the attendees in an informal way through extended networking breaks and ad-hoc meetings.
Enhance your business partnerships with exclusive face-to-face interactions with the best of the industry.